Event Listing

Keyword:377066
Select Category:

Tuesday, October 23, 2018Conferences/Seminars

Conference/Seminars

“A Passion for Service”

(How to Win Customers, Reduce Lost Sales And Build Company Wide Customer Obsession)

 

A three-month study of over 500 businesses and came to the sad conclusion that service is lacking in most businesses.Only 3% of the businesses they visited left them “very satisfied.” The remaining 97% failed mostly on the BASICS:

Lack of courtesy* Skimpy product knowledge * Not listening * No respect * Negative attitudes

 

FACT: 68% of customers leave companies due to perceived indifference.

FACT: 98% of unhappy customers never report a problem to the owner or manager, but 91% of them will never buy again from a business that has offended them.

FACT: Poor customer service is the number one consumer complaint.

FACT: Customers can now instantly blast a bad service experience to everyone in the community through Social Media like Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.

  

“A Passion for Service" Topics Covered:

Get ready for turbulent change * How to stay motivated * Who really signs your paycheck * Make a great first impression * Build and maintain a positive attitude * Communicate respect to every customer * Remembering and using customer names * Personalize your service * How to listen effectively * Turning your irate customers into your best customers * How to handle the ten most difficult customers * Overcome stress * Eliminate the word "just" -- take pride in your job!

COST:

AM SESSION 8:30-11:30 AM Chamber members - $109 per person  Nonmembers - $149 per person

PM SESSION 1:00-4:00 PM Chamber Members - $109 per person  NonMembers - $149 per person

Group Rate for Members - 5 or more $99 per person.  Call to register 410-848-9050

Group Rate for Nonmembers - 5 or more $129 per person. Call to register 410-848-9050

Each participant will receive a gift from TownMall! 


When:
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:30 AM thru 11:30 AM
Where:

TownMall of Westminster

Suite 209 ( Section C the larger rectangular space. See map link)

400 North Center Street Westminster, MD 21157

Map

Registration:

Registration CLOSES on Oct. 16th

If registering after the deadline call for availability 410-848-9050.

NON-MEMBERS, please use the Non-Member link to register.

Please be advised that payment is due on any reservation made unless 48 hours cancellation notice is given.

Register

For More Info:
Peggy Soper
410-848-9050 X1
psoper@carrollcountychamber.org

Add to calendar


Powered By CC-Assist.NET